Monday, June 14, 2010

Declaration of War

At this moment in time I have declared war. To whom you may ask? To mediocracy, to lameness, to regularity, to the mundane, to the bullshit that surrounds our life, to weak mindedness, to those who keeps me away from living my life and forcing me to be a slave of that work clock.

I will not let the constraints of my word hold me down. I will choose to live a passionate life. With my mind and my body, those tangibles that hold me down will not hold me down. That what constrains me will strengthen me. No more will I allow to live a life of slavery. On the contrary, I will choose how I want to feel, I will choose how I want to be. Freedom is mine for the taking. My vision, my world, my life, my emotional state is mine and no one else. I will choose to live a life with more juice, with more ecstasy, with more passion starting now! Right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment