Monday, June 14, 2010

Mastery of life starts with the body...

In order to be a great leader of others,  it is my belief that one must first be a leader of himself.  I believe the man who has mastered his life and his world can make the best decisions that can most positively impact the lives of others.  

To be an extraordinary leader it is required that one must think, act and live life extraordinary.  However to live an extraordinary life, one must have an extraordinary mind.  An extraordinary mind  requires the man to be in an extraordinary emotional state.  And with that said, in order for a man to possess an extraordinary  state he must have an extraordinary body to navigate through the world.

The vehicle in which we navigate life is our body.  Taking care of it leads to the the creation of an amazing life.  As I continue this journey to becoming the person who I dream to be, I will include how I will create the body and state of being I have always wanted to possess.  

Below is my workout of the day (WOD):

Crossfit:
15 rounds of 5 pull ups, 10 pushups, 15 air squats for time.
     -My time:  18:28

Crossfit Endurance:
90 seconds sprint/90 seconds rest for 6 rounds.
     -My distance:  Approx. 0.85 mile.

Feel free to post your time as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment