Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Re-Vision

Below is a first attempt to re-approach my world.   

Excellence:

To be truly excellent at something one must commit himself whole heartedly on his chosen subject.  I want to be an expert at my job.  I want to be the best person to do my job than anyone in my community has ever seen.  I want to be the envy of the world.  I want to make what I do an art.  I want to approach my line of work as an artist painting or a musician performing.  I want to approach performing my work in the same way a warrior would fight a battle. I want to be considered cool.  I want to be significant. 
I am going to approach my work like I’m a rock star.  I will approach my line of work as if I was the James Bond of my community.  

Purpose:
My purpose in this world is to develop into my ideal self as an excellence seeking, powerful, innovative, passionate, compassionate, sexy, swaggering soul in order to become a living example of the potential of mankind when one lives a life of service.   

No comments:

Post a Comment